Halloween Howls into Highland Park
It’s that time of year again, and as your little ghouls and goblins get prepped to trick or treat here at Lexus of Highland Park we have put together a list of Halloween happenings in our area. So grab your silliest costume and start celebrating with these fun local haunts.
- Start off the season by taking the family over to the X-Fearience over at the Sunset Woods Park in Highland Park this Friday Oct. 24th from 6-9pm. Children are welcomed between the ages of 8-14 to come and enjoy the fun. Parents too can get spooked in the haunted house, enjoy unlimited carnival rides, and grab a bite at some of the local the food trucks. Adults free, kids are $10 each. This frightful evening is sure to be great family fun!
- Looking to get physical this year? Check out The Monster Bash at the Deer Creek Racquet Club here in Highland Park. Come dressed in your best costume, play tennis, and you may win a prize for your duds! The Monster Bash is for those ages 5-14, and will be held on Oct. 24th from 6-8pm. The event is $25 a person.
- Trick or Treat in town on Oct 29th from 3-6pm in Port Clinton Square. Children will love this Halloween rehearsal and score some sweets by stopping into our local businesses here in Highland Park to get treats. This family fun event is free for all attendees.
- Seeking some Halloween family fun on Halloween? The Halloween Scary Skate at the Centennial Ice Arena is the perfect thing. Come outfitted in your Halloween costumes and take a spin around the rink with other costumed goers from 1-2:20pm on Oct. 31st. The Halloween Scary Skate is free for all attendees.
- Ready for some actual Halloween Trick of Treating? Door bells will be ringing from 3-7pm this year on Saturday Oct. 31st. Stay warm and stay safe!
Here at Lexus of Highland Park we hope you have fun celebrating this spooky holiday, and enjoy all the exciting and fun family events that Highland Park has to offer. Happy Halloween!